Jerry
Jerry asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請求英文高手幫忙翻譯一封感情觀點的信!!~

小弟的女友日前去南非讀書 因為當地的電腦無法正常顯示中文,可否幫忙小弟將信翻譯成英文!!

Dear Allison,

我想對於妳告訴我妳的觀點我很清楚,對我來說我也有類似的想法!!

我的觀點是 男人會讓他心愛的女人時時刻刻都有著安全感,體貼她並重視她的想法,無論有哪方面的爭執在結束後都要主動的去安撫她!!

對於婚後的期望是所心愛的妻子能夠幫他打理好家庭,讓他能夠全心全意 無後顧之憂的為事業而努力,當然 男人對家庭的責任不會因此就減少,反而在工作之餘分擔妻子的家務!! 在固定的休假日總是帶著妻子 小孩 到處逛逛或是到郊外遊玩, 也許這樣的生活並不算完美,但是能夠很自在 很愜意!!

麻煩各位大大的幫忙!!~~~~~謝謝了!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Allison,

我想對於妳告訴我妳的觀點我很清楚,對我來說我也有類似的想法!!

I'd like to tell you that my viewpoint clearly, it's a similar thought for me.

My viewpoint is who the man should let his beloved lady has a safe environment all the time, being considerate of her and meditating on what her thought, no matter what kind of arguments happen after that the man has to soothe her automatically.

The exception of married life is the whom beloved wife can help him to be a good housekeeper, let him can struggle for his business without any problems at home. Meanwhile the man has to take the responsibility of his family, it won't reduce the responsibility for any reasons. In the other hand the man has to take family to look around everywhere or go to countryside having fun on holidays or weekends. Perhaps this kind of life wasn't perfect ten but it's pretty comfortable and relaxed.

I would like to tell you my views very clear, for me I had a similar idea! !

My view is man let his beloved women always have a sense of security, showing consideration for her and the importance of her thoughts, no matter which side in the dispute must be active after the end to appease her! !

The expectations for marriage is the beloved wife to help him manage their good families, so that he can serve without worry about the efforts for the cause, of course, the responsibility of men on the family not to reduce, but, away from his wife to share the housework! ! In fixed always on vacation with his wife to the children ,from office to the countryside , perhaps such a life is not perfect, but can be very comfortable and very nice! !

Source(s): me

I want to tell me to you I am very clear for your view, I have a similar idea too for me! !

My view is that the woman that the man will make him loved has sense of safety always, show consideration for she and idea of paying attention to her, where respects disagreement no matter have to pacify her after finishing! !

It is that the loved wife can help him to hit and pay attention to the good family to the expectation after marriage, let him can not have the striving for undertaking of a worry wholeheartedly, certainly man's responsibility to the family will not reduce, share the wife's house work after the work instead! ! Always bringing the wife a child stroll or to the countryside to play everywhere on regular holidy, perhaps such life is not perfect, but can be very unrestrained and very satisfied! !