Feeling worthless...?

there's not a month that pass without me feeling so down - to the point where i just cry my eyes out and feeling really worthless and doesn't have anything to live for. sometimes i feel so blessed but at the moment i feel like it was all just a lie. it's like i really have no friends, no one cares.... show more there's not a month that pass without me feeling so down - to the point where i just cry my eyes out and feeling really worthless and doesn't have anything to live for. sometimes i feel so blessed but at the moment i feel like it was all just a lie. it's like i really have no friends, no one cares.

I know God cares and He's there but most of the time I feel like He doesn't really listen to me. But He answers other people's prayer but I feel like I'm being ignored. I mean, just typing this is making me cry already. I know some young people in the church that live a "double life" you know - the type where they do the same thing as the world does, but they're still happy and blessed and all. I'm 22 and I don't understand why I have to go through so much crap like these? I have no friends at church not one, and it's really pulling me down. This sucks.

Not really a question, but I want to know if there's other people feeling the same thing as I do?