I you could change the name of one NFL football team, what will it be?

Let's just say if you you could change the name of one NFL team, what will you probably change and to what name?

Favorite Answer

I'd change one of the following. None seem intimidating if you don't know the team.

Green Bay Packers

-No disrespect to Lambeau Field, or Brett Favre, but who's actually scared of an Acme Packer or an Indian Packing Company Packer? Might as well call the team the Cheeseheads.

Arizona Cardinals

-Of all the birds to choose from... I'm sure an Eagle, Falcon, Raven, or a Seahawk could crush a little cardinal. Couldn't they have picked something else like Blackhawks, or Crows... they could have said something like Toucans or Budgies if they were Superbowl contenders. How embarassing would that be for a team to lose to the Budgies? Patriots 3, Budgies 48

Cleveland Browns

-Sure it's a dog for the mascot, but the name Brown? Scaaaary. Might as well be Charlie Brown right now. AUUUUGHHHHH.

• The Arizona Cardinals.

Sorry but a Cardinal as your mascot? Lame. My high school mascot was a cardinal too and I always thought it sucked.

I would change it to the Arizona Phoenix and it would be a fiery bird. It would go nicely since Phoenix is in Arizona, but also the Phoenix is a mythical bird of great power, which is much cooler than a lame *** red bird that isn't even a predator.

The San Francisco Packers

Indianapolis Geldings

St. Louis Sheep

Atlanta Chickens

Cincinatti Bengals to Cincinatti Sing Sings

• Saints to "The Worst NFL Team Ever"

I know it's kind of lengthy, but it makes me happy

Detroit Lousy Lions. I have called them that ever since that stupid Matt Millen idiot became president. Fire Millen!!!

The Giants.........The 2008 Superbowl Champs.

Tampa bay bucs- stupid nickname

the "Chicago Care Bears" or