Experiences with Salvia...Legal Marijuana?

I was just wondering peoples experience with the product

Best Answer

Supposedly it isn't anything like weed. Sounds scary actually. Peoples faces will "melt" and shti like that. I would avoid it.

• Lisa S

Please check out sites like entheogen.com and go to the salvia forum. You can ask there, what people experience and they actually post reports after they smoke it. They are very nice there if you are nice to them...

Also, most people take salvia and either experience fleeting closed eye-visuals, but if you take more of it, and you are not a hard-head, you can experience things that make you forget about the "real world"....but this is scary because you then think you are in another world, and you don't remember that you just smoked salvia!

People often report being "Trapped" in this new universe/world/place.

Others report many different things.

People who run around high on it and do things are not smoking it the way they're supposed to - and salvia, if you are "high", you can barely move. The people you see moving around and stuff haven't smoked a lot of it. If they did, they'd be sitting there thinking they were an ameoba or something, or seriously think they were the couch. Salvia can make you feel like you are being ripped in half - it alters your perceptions and your consciousness.

People who take it and run around are only "buzzed". However, always have a sitter because you can end up smoking and then drop your lighter if you do go into "another world" or you could possibly scream, alterting neighbors, etc.

Experiences vary widely. Check erowid.org for trip reports.

As everyone else has said, it's nothing like marijuana. I did it a few times several years ago and didn't really get the kind of feeling that I wanted to get. My stepmom and dad were talking in the hallway and all of a sudden it sounded like they were speaking through broken subwoofers. Then time kind of stood still for a full minute (at least it did to me) before it started again. Oh yeah, my skin got really itchy, especially my legs. It was scarier than anything else and I don't see myself trying it ever again. It's still a waste of money for anyone that does like the effects because they certainly don't last that long. 5 minutes at the most.

Salvia is not in the cannabis family

wikipedia.com

unfortunately i havent tried it yet but some of my friends have. one was a fraid of going down the stairs. funny ****. but make sure someone sober watches you cuz ive heard of people wanting to cut their arm off and stuff

youtube has alot of videos of people doing it

I wouldn't try it, i have had friends try it and one was being chased by um-pa lum-pa, they all mere tripping out over that stuff its not like weed at all.