How would you kill Mike Myers? (Halloween)?

I would kill Michael Myers for him to (hopefully) never come back by:

1.Kill him (make him fall out) at a near by river than at home because then when I'm driving,he will start choking me,and if I don't die,he will cut my neck with his knive.

2.I'd blast his head off with a shotgun! Along with friends helping me.

3.I'd put him in a ditch that he needs someone to get him out of (even though they won't do it...Hopefully) ,even if he has no way to get out.

What are your ideas on how to kill Michael Myers without him returning?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Myers can't be killed. He is the sh*t! He is so much better than Freddie Kruger or Jason. He is the true Halloween serial killer. I know that some of the recent Halloween movies have sucked but the originals are classic.

• 4 years ago

contained in the script for Halloween, Myers is often stated as "the kind", using very truth of him continually blending in with the historic past shadows, in straightforward words being observed by making use of call even as unmasked. also, contained in the credit, Nick fort (who performs Michael Myers) is listed as "the kind"; likely to make the actor more suitable mysterious!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Lock him in a room and just keep yellin' "Yeah baby, yeah!" or "Groovy baby, do I make you hawny??" ... wait... Oh you mean THAT Mike Myers. Probably just do it the Italian way.... Stick his feet in cement and drop him in the East River. LOL

• 1 decade ago

everyone knows that to kill michael myers all you have to do is...

1.put him to sleep

2.shoot him in the head

3.take out his heart

4.burn it

5.dismember his body

6.put parts in a woodchipper collect and feed to dog.

7.most important step,collect all the poop from dogs and burn that collict ashes bag them up and place in a mold of cement drop to the bottom of nears river.

and so long mikey!!!come back from that one *****.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wood chipper

• 1 decade ago

Burn him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.