My ex boss was kind of chasing the same ambitions that you are, however he had the monetary resources to realise his ambitions.
I was involved in the project from day one so I kind of have an idea. Due to some constraints I cannot be specific however what I can do is point you to the right direction.
1. Start by hiring consultants. Technology, Management and Finance. Likes of BCG, Accenture etc (www.bcg.com, www.accenture.com)
2. Recruit a high end CTO who has past performance with Paypal etc. Use top notch head hunters. www.Heidrick.com, www.SpencerStuart.com
3. By now you would've forged relationships with technology partners, consultants for compliances, management, financial and other issues and also have the executive management to plan out the roadmap.
4. Develop your software. Developing it would cost you a fortune even if you hire in-house developers, so it's best you outsource the development closely monitored by the CTO and in house Project Manager. Hiring to Pakistan is your best option. Some good outsourcing companies would be Netsol, MI Dynamics, Folio3 (http://www.netsolpk.com, http://www.midgr.com, http://www.folio3.com). Stay away from Indian outsourcing companies. They are horrible. Outsourcing to Eastern European countries and South American countries is also a good idea but there's going to be ginormous language barrier. Pakistanis speak fluent English.
5. Now comes the hardest part. Marketing! This is where your marketing team comes in so if you have the dough you got to hire the best.
Tried to sum up the venture in 5 points so good luck.
Send me my consultancy fees if you make it there ;)