Edge and Orton's responses to Todd Grisham,?

First off, is Edge this immature 35 year old who really makes fun of and does like Todd Grisham because he's acted like that on more than a few occasions when Todd Grisham has interviewed him. If so, then at 28, I'm more mature than that 35 year old Edge. Second off, I've noticed that Randy Orton... show more First off, is Edge this immature 35 year old who really makes fun of and does like Todd Grisham because he's acted like that on more than a few occasions when Todd Grisham has interviewed him. If so, then at 28, I'm more mature than that 35 year old Edge.

Second off, I've noticed that Randy Orton seems to like Todd Grisham. Everyone says that Orton is a real life jerk, but he seems to admire Todd, like he's one of those few people who Orton does like.

I know it's scripted, but with how they talk with Todd, their personalites seem to still shine through.