Why Do People Here Insist That Debate On Man Made Global Warming Is Split When It Is Not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change Joint science academies’ statement 2007 It is unequivocal that the climate is changing, and it is very likely that this is predominantly caused by the increasing human interference with the atmosphere. American Meteorological Society Human... show more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_...

Joint science academies’ statement 2007
It is unequivocal that the climate is changing, and it is very likely that this is predominantly caused by the increasing human interference with the atmosphere.

American Meteorological Society
Human activities have become a major source of environmental change

American Geophysical Union
Human activities are increasingly altering the Earth's climate.

American Institute of Physics
endorsed the AGU statement on human-induced climate change:

The American Astronomical Society
endorsed the "Human Impacts on Climate" statement

Federal Climate Change Science Program, 2006
Studies ... show clear evidence of human influences on the climate system (due to changes in greenhouse gases, aerosols, and stratospheric ozone).

Dissenting statements
With the release of the revised statement by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, no scientific bodies of national or international standing are known to reject the basic findings of human influence on recent climate.
Update: Bubba, where are the quotes then? I looked on wikipedia, where did you look?
Update 2: Suthrnly, where are these links? "no scientific bodies of national or international standing are known to reject the basic findings of human influence on recent climate". If this is the case, then the only links you can find are of disrepute and why would I care?
Update 3: Waron, check the link. Every source said there was GW and it was man made.
Update 4: C.S. I didn't have room to post them all.
Update 5: Libstick, If you counted every name on your list it would be well less than 1% of experts. And how many were paid for their opinion? Why should I find that persuasive?
18 answers 18