What is the cost of labor to have a small laundry installed? I am located in a suburb in Michigan?

The space is small enough for a stackable unit only, it has been converted from a closet in the front of our home, so I only needed the hot and cold water to be tapped from the hot water heater (directly below). Everything went through floor to the unfinished basement ceiling. the venting also went through the... show more The space is small enough for a stackable unit only, it has been converted from a closet in the front of our home, so I only needed the hot and cold water to be tapped from the hot water heater (directly below). Everything went through floor to the unfinished basement ceiling. the venting also went through the floor and taped into the current dryer vent that already exists in the basement. The electrical line is for a 110/120 volt dryer and washer so the electrical was run to an existing electrical box (no 220 line needed). Lastly, the water drain went directly below the floor as well, with the plumbing tapping directly into the water/sewage drain below from the half bath next to the laundry area. The job took 9 labor hours. I think that I may have been overcharged.
1 answer 1