COUPONS: LOVE'EM or HATE'EM...???

I LOVE'em! =)

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Double coupons all the way

• 1 decade ago

I'm an avid coupon clipper! I religiously keep them sorted and use them during my weekly shop. I usually save anywhere from $7-30 dollars per week. But my average savings per week is about $11-16 dollars.

Whatever the savings amount I get. I put that money in a jar. That's the money I use for treating myself to a weekend away, or I'll just let it build up and see how much I have at the end of the year and use it towards a big splurge, or just invest it in my current favourite stock.

• Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i love'em. saves lots of money with those babys :D

your 360 page makes my stomach turn lols :)

Source(s): Have a great day :)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love themmm!! and u can use them on the most randomt hings and its awesommeee expecially when u get one for something u use alot and i love it when u get coupons for something u dont need but u buy it anyway ad it turns out to be absolutely awesome :):)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love'em,when i remeber them. I love your avatar thats my favorite movie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hate coupons. Hardly ever use them.

• 1 decade ago

Interesting coupons , i love em

• Jimmy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Scared Again! I wouldn't say I love them nor hate them, I like them, but don't use them. Years ago I used them alot at the grocery store! Thanks and take care! Be good! Jimmy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love them they help save money even if its not that much it all ads up in the end.

• 1 decade ago

Love them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.