sean asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What are the foods that I need to eat for a thin like me...?

Im 23 and very thin. I works at night and have a fast metabolism... I want to gain weight and to have shape before i start working out on nov. I cant afford to have diet likes celebs have

CAn u advice me some general and cheap foods for me.

Im not in the US, im living in a tropical country....So some of your suggestions might not available here.

Favorite Answer

if you want to gain weight, eat more high caloric and fatty foods as well as often, maybe get high protien milk shakes in the morning, with your regular breakfast, just add other foods to your meals, but if you are naturally very thin, your body will work it's hardest to burn those extra calories, like not being sleepy for longer, or alot of energy, but if you want to gain muscle and shape all you need is a high protien diet and work on those mucsles. eat nuts and avacados, eggs, and well anything full of protiens