I need a web hosting solution fast!?

Hi, I am a web developer who needs help fast. I have a web site ready to go, but I seem to have problems deciding which web hosting solution is right for me. My site contains only dhtml, and javascript for now. I plan on doing much advanced things later on. Maybe some coldfusion and even php. Some web hosting... show more Hi, I am a web developer who needs help fast. I have a web site ready to go, but I seem to have problems deciding which web hosting solution is right for me. My site contains only dhtml, and javascript for now. I plan on doing much advanced things later on. Maybe some coldfusion and even php. Some web hosting companies I have in mind are: IXwebhosting, hostmonster, and godaddy. Can someone help me. Again some details may be needed to get a better solution. Please ask. Thanks!
Update: Control Panel? Damn, I have seem the CPanel and I like it a lot. Other companies, however, offer something call Hsphere, and one call VDeck.. Can someone tell me which one is the best one. I am looking for something very user friendly, and realabile. Thanks