Forcing me to resign...??

In Jan 07 I was molested by a client I work with in a group home. He is severely schizophrenic and MR, yet our home cant find proper placement for him so he has continued to live there since. Today (OCT) I was given a paper by the CEO telling me I had to either accept a transfer to another home within the company... show more In Jan 07 I was molested by a client I work with in a group home. He is severely schizophrenic and MR, yet our home cant find proper placement for him so he has continued to live there since. Today (OCT) I was given a paper by the CEO telling me I had to either accept a transfer to another home within the company (which isnt an option bc the next closest home is 1hr + away) or sign a paper saying I resign my position all together even though it was no fault of my own (says so on the paper) It says that they believe his contiued issues and refusal of meals and meds may be stemming from his own guilt from the ordeal and he'd feel better if I were not in the home.
Can I say no to both requests and force them to fire me? (in hopes of getting unemployment) or can they MAKE me choose to resign and then I'm just S.O.L. ? Any help would be wonderful! I am a 21 year old mom with little resources and feel like I am being taken advantage of, bc I dont know my rights. Thanks!