I have a debt problem. I am receiving collection letters from a company. This all came from a divorce.?

My ex used a credit card i didn't know we had after we were separated. 4 years later i am finding out he is in about $20,000.00 in debt. How can i find out from the info i have from the collection agency, who the debt is with and exactly what he paid for with the credit card? Any help would be greatly... show more My ex used a credit card i didn't know we had after we were separated. 4 years later i am finding out he is in about $20,000.00 in debt. How can i find out from the info i have from the collection agency, who the debt is with and exactly what he paid for with the credit card? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to contact the collection agency directly so they don't start coming after me.
Update: It is already on my credit report. I work for an attorney and he already sent a letter saying my ex is responsible for it and not me. But, i believe my name is on the card so I am responsible for it. He says he is paying it, but i keep getting calls. Also, i think (obviously) he lied about what all the money was... show more It is already on my credit report. I work for an attorney and he already sent a letter saying my ex is responsible for it and not me. But, i believe my name is on the card so I am responsible for it. He says he is paying it, but i keep getting calls. Also, i think (obviously) he lied about what all the money was used for. (he claimed medical debt, but he has very good health insurance)