I want to start my own daycare but can't think of a name!?

Any idea would be great. I seem to be stuck in a rut.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Favorite Answer

As long as your not in PA (because I looked up names around here)

Daycare in the Park

Little People Child Care/Daycare

Magic Years

First Step Day Care

Early Bloomers

The Growing Connection

Head Start

Children's Place

Alphabet Inc

Building Blocks

Tot Time

Small Beginnings Daycare

Hot Tots Daycare

Precious People

Kurious Kids

Kindercare

or Stephanie's Place

Good question! A lot of people are starting their own daycares these days. For example, my mom started one in our own house just last year! What you want to do is think of your clients-to-be: parents. If you were a parent, what qualities would you want in a child care? Consider this when you are thinking of a name. Names are very important. When you advertise for your day care, the first thing they will see will be the name. Parents might be in a rush, so most often they will just skip over the ones they don’t like! Your job as a business person is to think of a name that will make them stop and read over your ad. Some tips for naming your daycare:

-Include the name of your location (if it’s a nice name). That is a good strategy because then they will already know a little bit about your child care.

-Use words to give your daycare a homey feel, like “family” and “caring”.

-Use words that emphasize learning, like “first step”, “growing”, and “blooming”.

-Think positive and happy! These are kids we are talking about!

-Be creative, but don’t go too far out. Really wild names might turn off potential customers.

-Research other daycares and look at how others named theirs. And most importantly, think about who you are and what you want your child care to be like. Sometimes, when you do this, a name just magically comes to you.

Best of luck with your daycare!

The Sunshine Playhouse. The name of our centre is A Child's Secret Garden Daycare Inc.

Little Friends

Tiny Tots

Little Hands

Turtle Tracks

Precious Garden

Grow-A-Child

Tot Time

Play-2-Day!

Now That's What I Call Fun! or Now That's What I Call Daycare!

I like the name Happy Days

• KidZone

KidRock

Kid Power

Child Smile

:)

A name is the LEAST of your troubles, you have to go through about 300 regulations in most states, you have to be certified, with certified instructors, you have to follow Child Protective Services and Department of Child welfare and regulatory services, you have to make certain that every child is up to date on vaccines, you have to have complete parent profiles, emergency numbers, tuition, I could go on and on, it is a regulation nightmare.....I would rather start and animal "rescue" at least that way you can get away with murder and no one does a thing to regulate it......

Scribbles n Giggles

Kids2learn...

KidsZone...

Learning4kids