How much weight can I lose in 7 months, eating the following and doing CV work at the gym.?

By healthy eating and exercise. For example for my tea i just had:- Turkey Steak, cooked on George Forman. Very Small Jacket Potato, with a tablespoon of low fat coleslaw with a salad and a boiled egg. Weightwatchers yogurt. I will have something similar for my dinner tomorrow. Small bowl of Musli... show more By healthy eating and exercise.

For example for my tea i just had:-

Turkey Steak, cooked on George Forman.
Very Small Jacket Potato, with a tablespoon of low fat coleslaw
with a salad and a boiled egg.
Weightwatchers yogurt.

I will have something similar for my dinner tomorrow. Small bowl of Musli with skimmed milk for breakfast, small jacket pot for lunch with something low fat in it. Bananas and clementines for snacks.

Today in the gym i did about 50 minutes CV work, i am building this up and aim to do about an hour and a half 3 or 4 times a week, plus i am going to start swimming too in the mornings before work, once or twice a week.

I am 23 years old and currently weigh 15 stone, at 5ft 5 this has me as a size 18, all i want is to be a size 12 when i go on holiday next May. Do you think this is attainable?

Am i eating too much, or do you think this is about right?

Any tips nd suggestions are sooo welcome.

Thank you all for your help xxxx
Update: Hi,

I'm not gonna eat this every day, it's just an idea of what sort of meals i will be eating.

Thanks

xxx