why doesnt dog poop turn white like it did in the seventies anymore?

This was on the sarah silverman show andi didnt get an answer. Why doesnt it turn white like it used to? Remember?

Favorite Answer

Like someone said, dogs don't chew on bones anymore even though they are still free from lots of butchers. So they don't get as much calcium passing through their digestive system.

Instead consumers buy processed dog food with additives and even by dental rasks to clean their teeth. A bone did the same thing as the dog chews it to get at the marrow centre.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Sarah ate it - hideous show! I don't think it lays around in view so much any more, so it doesn't have a chance to dry and whiten. Maybe dog owners have better ettiquette now.

On a related matter, Mr. Hankie did turn whitish when he was ailing and brought to the surface.

Because in the seventies, the dog food did not have as many chemicals, preservatives or hormones as it does today.

Please, you are all in denial. As was PROVEN with several charts and graphs in the red hot Al Gore film, dog poop no longer turns white due to global warming.

Source(s): Al Gore film, duh.

Wow, I knew TV was bad!

It may very well be the preservatives and little Chinese goodies they are still putting into the food, shelf life is everything!

Probably because they changed the composition of crayons. I remember my dog pooping technicolor poop.

Cos most people don't feed their dog raw bones anymore

no bird crapped on it