Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE???? I just bought Azuree Soleil tonight and it smells great.....yours?

I just bought some new perfumes.... one of them is azuree soleil it kind of smelles like oleanders......its made by estee lauder. Other perfumes I bought were britney spears newest...2007 addition, (which I am going to take back.....it seems to smell different on paper than on me) and "diamonds" by giorgio armani...a very light fragrance. So have any of you people tried these fragrances???

If NOT......What is your favorite PERFUME??? or COLOGNE??? :)

My all time favorite is "HOT COUTURE" by Givenche :P

Thanks !!

Favorite Answer

My signature scent is 'Pink Sugar' by Aqualina. I went to high school in a small town and no one ever knew what it was.. my little secret! I also love 'Promesse' by Cacharral (sp?) and you can't ever fail with Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle'.

My favorite guy's cologne is Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue' and Gio (I think) by Giorgio Armani. :)

Your individual style and skin type is what makes perfume so incredibly personal and interesting. While I own nearly 10 different perfumes at a time (that I wear regularly, before going rancid) I always own a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle, and Estee Lauder Beautiful. My newest favorites are Lovely, by Sarah Jessica Parker, Sensi by Armani, and Omnia Amythyste by Bvlgari. I would suggest going to a Sephora store and testing out any scents you might be interested in, just to see how they melt with your own personal body chemistry. Hmmm... if heaven were a sephora store........

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle

My favourite perfume - Hermes 24 Faubough. It's a timeless classic.

I've smelled the one by Britney but it didn't smell that good on me, versus when i sprayed it on the little sample paper. I've never heard of the other ones before. My favorite is prada...i love that perfume SO much! :)

all perfumes will smell different on paper then on you, the oils mix with your natural oils and pharmones.

i love DNA, PINK by victoria secrets, tommy, envy by gucci, happy by clinique

I love my 'Princess' by Vera Wang. Its soooo sweet, but really pretty and feminine. Plus the bottle it comes in is puurdy!

i like mild scent perfumes of florals and/or citrus. my fave are amazing grace by philosophy and summer fizz by cool water.

pink jasmine by the Fresh line, available at sephora. oo. its delicious. smells like springtime, jasmine (obviously), my favorite floral scent. it is very feminine and delicate and clean. i dont like people to be able to smell me before they can see me, you know?

ive never tried any of those...i only use one by lancome paris called Miracle, it smells to good to me i just love it!