Race cars...Neon Car Lights..Jetta VW...wanting to fix it up any advice?

I want to fix up my Jetta 99 and add neon lights and re-do the interior etc. Well I am looking for some neon lights and I saw some that had remote control...I like that cause hopefully you can turn it on from the outside at a distance etc. Anyways does anybody have any ideas or pictures of their pimp out cars...or really nice rides with neon lights etc. Also I am trying to do the upholstery the floor the seats etc. any ideas how I can do that or order them etc. THanks. I would appreciate pictures so I can get ideas. Oh and about how much would it cost to install neon lights at like pep boys etc.?

I know it's illegal but still...the neon that is

• :-)
    Favorite Answer

http://www.geocities.com/djsanzzz/The_Fast_and_the...

On a more serious note, here is a trial tool that you can see what some things would look like on your car.

http://www.dubmodder.com/trial/welcome.html

i would install your neons your self very easy if u have a lil knowledge or installing electrical things on cars also buy them online way way way cheaper then pep boys and try to get leds kits way more durable,,, get a body kit always adds lots of style to your vehicle and just dye the carpet and they make paint for seats made by duplicolor never used yet but suppose to work real well want ideas go to cardomains.com lots of nice vehicles done up for ideas

Check out the vwvortex and search for lip kits and some nice wheels like BBS, jlines. works, etc.

Neons??? Forget about those pretty little lights and do some engine work. lol.

Source(s): try ebay motors they have everything

save your money and buy a real car that doesn't need weird stuff to get attention