What part of Paganism don't you understand?

Pagans have their own path of belief that they chose to follow. With many Pagans, they have a belief that Diana is the mother goddess, she married Lucifer, they had a child named Aradia. The god Lucifer is not the christian satan, yet christians seem to think so. To Pagans, Lucifer is the bearer of light, and of... show more Pagans have their own path of belief that they chose to follow. With many Pagans, they have a belief that Diana is the mother goddess, she married Lucifer, they had a child named Aradia. The god Lucifer is not the christian satan, yet christians seem to think so. To Pagans, Lucifer is the bearer of light, and of knowledge. With Paganism, also comes Pagan Witch's, this to say if you believe in the god Lucifer (aka satan) then you are considered a satanic witch. I have been a Pagan satanic witch for the past 25 years, and there are many upon many more of us, to say tens of thousands, is exact. So when I read that young ladies question of her asking about Doctors. And I read the answers, I think many of you need to study Paganism more in depth. There are many religions out there, most likely ones you have never heard of, so if you don't know, don't answer. So what part of Paganism don't you understand, as Pagans are those who are not christian, jews or muslim.
Update: Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" The first problem is that Lucifer... show more Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference.
Update 2: So dear one, when I say Pagans follow different paths, I am not speaking for all Pagans now am I. I have stated quite well, in open, of the many different beliefs, and it is not for me to push my belief on you, only to tell you that there are many who do believe, in the satanic ways. As you know, Paganism is the... show more So dear one, when I say Pagans follow different paths, I am not speaking for all Pagans now am I. I have stated quite well, in open, of the many different beliefs, and it is not for me to push my belief on you, only to tell you that there are many who do believe, in the satanic ways. As you know, Paganism is the oldest religion ever noted, you have your beliefs, that is your right, and we satanic witches have ours.
Update 3: Paganism is the oldest religion known to humanity. It's origins are obscure, but conjectured to have arisen with humanity's desire to explore the unknown, and seek unity with the divine force (however that may be perceived). Therefore, Paganism has no founder or founders, no earthly leaders, no prophets, no... show more Paganism is the oldest religion known to humanity. It's origins are obscure, but conjectured to have arisen with humanity's desire to explore the unknown, and seek unity with the divine force (however that may be perceived). Therefore, Paganism has no founder or founders, no earthly leaders, no prophets, no messiahs, and no saints.

The word Pagan is derived from the Latin Paganus, "a civilian", and from Pagus, "a village". This delineates Pagans as those who are from a village, or more commonly, simply country-dwellers. Whilst the majority of Pagans today - like the majority of the population - live in towns, this term accurately describes the Pagan heritage, and the affinity which modern Pagans feel with the natural environment.

Thus modern Pagans follow a religion which is as old as humanity itself, but whose practices have been adapted to suit life in the modern world.
Update 4: Pagans believe that each individual has the right to worship in their own way; there is no legislation that requires Pagans to follow any prescribed manner of worship. Some Pagans worship in a formal manner; have a more instinctive and unconscious mode of acknowledging and communicating with Goddess and God. Some... show more Pagans believe that each individual has the right to worship in their own way; there is no legislation that requires Pagans to follow any prescribed manner of worship. Some Pagans worship in a formal manner; have a more instinctive and unconscious mode of acknowledging and communicating with Goddess and God. Some Pagans prefer to make their worship a private affair; others gather in groups and make their worship a communion with each other, as well as with Goddess and God.