???The BED Vs The FLOOR???

Which one feels better for you and Your Partner???

Best Answer

it's not an either/or. It's a Both... often starting on one and going to the other.

Source(s): zipper
  • Marie

Pros It looks nice Guinea pigs love it Cheaper Not messy I like to sit in the cage with them (your cage would need to be big enough though) I can collect poops for fertilizer No dust Environmentally friendly Cons Cost more up front Hay sticks to it (I have not had this problem) Some people complain that it gets smelly (I have not had this problem) I really like fleece. It doesn't even compare to bedding. Some people hate it though. You would have to try to see if it works for you. Remember to use something absorbent under it. Some people don't and thats a reason why it can smell quickly. I like UHaul blankets but you can also use towels (I hear the smell quicker), puppy pads (these cannot be reused so may the same price or more expensive than bedding) or mattress pads.

The bed is more comfortable than the floor.

It really doesn't matter to me. If the floor is a hard floor, there are several positions that can be used to minimize contact with the floor! ; )

We prefer the bed

The Bed. Or shower.

bed bed bed but not with partner i like it to myself

jajajajajajajaja, me encantó tu pregunta, pues una está suavecita pero rechina, y en el otro te raspas las rodillas jajajajaja q tal q los turnamos??? un beso

EVERY SECON DAY , BED WITH DIFERENT POSITION. I WOULD LIKE IN MY DESK , AND FOR THE LAST THE POOL, CLOSING THE DEAL ON AN ELEVATOR AGAINST THE WALL. LIKE IT?

uhm the bed... flor sometimes can hurt specially if you're on the carpet but if its a soft one then it dont matter