What is the most interesting Ghost Hunters episode you have seen?

Favorite Answer

My favorite one is where they were in the Stanley Hotel I believe the second time. They were in the basement & they encountered the little girl who answered them. I was alright with the little girl answering "Hello", but when she laughed, It really sent shivers down my spine.

Another one was the Light house in Florida(I believe it was) When they caught the spirit moving from level to level on the camera.

Ghost Hunters, is one of the MOST honest shows about the investigation of the parahnorma I have seen in a long time. The other ones are give that field a bad name.

Jason & Grant are the best!!!!!

I believe they are making another trip back to the Stanly hotel again....

The one where they were in Philly at a jail or something (I don't really know what type of building it was) But what looked like a person covered in a blanket ran up to the camera and when they tried to get Brian to recreate it he couldn't do it for fear of falling. Great Episode. I also like the episode of the light house where the chair slids across the floor after Grant leaves the room. This was the first episode I have ever seen. I was hooked and I loved it since.

My answer is for certain! The GHI practice isn't as solid as GH practice. i imagine of each and every time they're at an study, it type of feels to be haunted, those Europeans. They get scared at each and every study and that i'm fairly a great deal shocked that Brian isn't operating down the hall of each and every fort yelling DUDE RUN!, The lead investigator interior the practice fairly sucks, uncertain the position they dug this guy up. i are available the time of this practice as undesirable with the help of truth the flying saucers Hunters and Paranormal State the position each and every little element has a demon. yet you do have possibilities, turn the television off and seem for ghost searching kit on eBay.

I have the DVD first season. I enjoyed the episode where the chair was caught on tape moving by itself just after someone left the room. It might have been the lighthouse episode.

But I have concluded as a ghost hunter myself that there are no haunted places - just haunted people.

Ive only seen one episode it was about a man that died by accident by a train but it was good ...sorry am not seen more but am a most haunted girl

I don't remember what episode it was but they went to a light house and caught footage of a spirit looking down at the camera on each section of stairs. It gave me the creeps. I'm looking forward to this Halloween's special, it looks really cool this year. I miss Dustin though......

Never seen nor heard of the show.

However, I read a book called Ghost Hauntings in Ontario, Canada.

Made my hair on my neck stand up.

The light house in Florida and the Stanley Hotel are my favs

I have seen many but really couldn't tell ya what episode was good ..I like them all..They have really good ones this episode but haven't seen them yet..I have been watching horrors at night since it's Halloween.

I am not into tv very much...

is it a show?

when is it broadcasted?