Where can I find another Siamese cat to breed with my female?

I live near Chattanooga, TN and have been looking for a male Siamese cat to breed with my female cat. Does anyone have any idea of where to look or how to find a cat to breed her with?
Update: We intend to keep at least half of the kittens and fix the mother as well as any kittens that we keep. We also intend to let the breeder have any kittens they want and will pay for them to have them fixed. I am not the type of person that will just have cats and forget about my responsibility. We truely love our... show more We intend to keep at least half of the kittens and fix the mother as well as any kittens that we keep. We also intend to let the breeder have any kittens they want and will pay for them to have them fixed. I am not the type of person that will just have cats and forget about my responsibility. We truely love our cats and have no intentions of letting them be homeless. If noone wants the rest of the litter, we intend to keep them as we have plenty of room for kitties!
Update 2: People, if you don't agree with my decision, then please don't answer my question. I am a serious cat lover and have every intention of taking care of the cat and kittens as well as having them spayed and neutered. Not everyone in this world has intentions of just getting one cat and letting the rest go... show more People, if you don't agree with my decision, then please don't answer my question. I am a serious cat lover and have every intention of taking care of the cat and kittens as well as having them spayed and neutered. Not everyone in this world has intentions of just getting one cat and letting the rest go homeless.