Is it me or does America have a 'thing' with "katrina" victims? Every show, they're the underdog, boo hoo.

Every show I see, if there is someone from LA, they get an applause and feel pity for them. I'm all about helping the fellow man, but even chefs on the food shows are winning (in my opinion) scholarships because they are down and out in LA. Why is america so boo hoo about Katrina victims and 9/11 been there,... show more Every show I see, if there is someone from LA, they get an applause and feel pity for them. I'm all about helping the fellow man, but even chefs on the food shows are winning (in my opinion) scholarships because they are down and out in LA. Why is america so boo hoo about Katrina victims and 9/11 been there, suffered, got mad, donated money, bought the T-shirt. Time to move on. It's been six years. Let's move on and fix it. Not give these people pitty trips. Rebuild that's what we need to do, not give pitty. Stop feeling sorry for 9/11 workers and Katrina victims.