Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When my 2 year old is watching that show "Little Einsteins"?

and it's the episode featuring the Blue Footed Boobie Birds, I laugh at it like I am a 14 year old boy.

Wouldn't you?

Update:

Yes, i misspelled 'booby'.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i think you should draw a picture of it, for your 360,

using your magnificent photoshopping skills.

• 4 years ago

There aren't any adult shows along the CSI etc. lines that are appropriate for a 2 year old to watch, and most music videos are aimed at teens and up too. TV which you watch with your 2 year old should be aimed at her, not you. Watch your CSI etc. after she has gone to bed.

• I don't have children, but I'll be glad to watch "Little Einsteins" with you. What the heck is a booby bird? Or is that a stupid question? If it has anything to do with boobs I'm going to have to report you again. And myself. Boobs indeed! How droll!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh man thats my absolute favorite episode ever. I think I may have even Tivo'd it too. I like that show, but I fear "Rocket" may be a pedophile in disguise. I mean, he always has snacks and drinks, and musical instruments. And all the kids are mysteriously and oddly always playing with him.....

makes ya wonder

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • My daughter loves that show. She goes nuts during the theme song. Its not so bad. Try watching the teletubbies. I swear there is something wrong with that show. I actually watched a whole show by myself without my daughter. I really didnt even know I was watching it. It was like I was hypnotized.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We don't get that show in Australia. We do have a new exciting history series that accurately portrays what life was like inside WW2 POW camps. It's called Hogan's Heroes.

Source(s): Colonel Hogan!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha.. yes, I would and I have!

I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy...

• 1 decade ago

I love that show! That one and Wonder Pets!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You actually watch tv with her?

Shoot, when Caleb's watching tv, I go to Nasty's and we do it.

• 1 decade ago

HeHeHe!!! You said BOOBY!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.