Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When my 2 year old is watching that show "Little Einsteins"?

and it's the episode featuring the Blue Footed Boobie Birds, I laugh at it like I am a 14 year old boy.

Wouldn't you?

Yes, i misspelled 'booby'.

Best Answer

i think you should draw a picture of it, for your 360,

using your magnificent photoshopping skills.

There aren't any adult shows along the CSI etc. lines that are appropriate for a 2 year old to watch, and most music videos are aimed at teens and up too. TV which you watch with your 2 year old should be aimed at her, not you. Watch your CSI etc. after she has gone to bed.

• I don't have children, but I'll be glad to watch "Little Einsteins" with you. What the heck is a booby bird? Or is that a stupid question? If it has anything to do with boobs I'm going to have to report you again. And myself. Boobs indeed! How droll!

oh man thats my absolute favorite episode ever. I think I may have even Tivo'd it too. I like that show, but I fear "Rocket" may be a pedophile in disguise. I mean, he always has snacks and drinks, and musical instruments. And all the kids are mysteriously and oddly always playing with him.....

makes ya wonder

• My daughter loves that show. She goes nuts during the theme song. Its not so bad. Try watching the teletubbies. I swear there is something wrong with that show. I actually watched a whole show by myself without my daughter. I really didnt even know I was watching it. It was like I was hypnotized.

We don't get that show in Australia. We do have a new exciting history series that accurately portrays what life was like inside WW2 POW camps. It's called Hogan's Heroes.

Source(s): Colonel Hogan!!!!

haha.. yes, I would and I have!

I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy...

I love that show! That one and Wonder Pets!

You actually watch tv with her?

Shoot, when Caleb's watching tv, I go to Nasty's and we do it.

HeHeHe!!! You said BOOBY!!!!!!