Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

I am afraid I am going to run out of money before the end of the semester..?

Besides pretending to be a women and applying for a female only scholarship, or running up my credit card what are things I can do to hold out til FA comes in for next semester in January.

FYI my loans are maxed.

I do work; however, the classes I am taking are extremely hard (at least for me) not to mention other things going on right now. So I don't get many hours.

No thanks. I have enough problems without getting into something like porn. Plus, I'm getting older and fat. I will be glad with this school is over so I can workout a little. (Everyone is getting fat at this school). Aaag.

Favorite Answer

I think your best deed is to tell the truth to your credit officer. You should get a part-time job right now and a full time job in your Christmas or any full time break. You certainly can make it. It's only the money!

• rath

Are you working? Part-time? Have you consulted your university's financial aid office?

if you've got it, i think you could work at a porn studio for a porn flick, they pay quite good in there. but you know that they also require auditions for that and most do not get cast.