Friends Ouija Boards!!??

Ok my friend told me that last week she messed around with an ouija board cause she was board and thought nothing bad would come over it.But for the past few days she told me that she hears things,she hears like evil voices,she sees things moving,and every morning she wakes up her door is closed and she leaves it open.My friend keeps calling me scared and crying like crazy.Why are thoose things happening to her?Is there anything me or anyone else can do to help her?What should she do?

Favorite Answer

i don't think you should leave her alone, stay with her, go out with her, don't let her to be alone. make her happy.

i hope i've helped,

now can you help me please.

i promise i will give you the 10 points

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhU3K...

You're treading on thin ice girly. You can't walk on thin ice, hear a crack and return safely once you do...you hear a crack and you fall through. That's the same with the board, once you open your doors-They've got you. Turn back b4 it's too late..You'll never be able to have a real relationship with your spiritguides if you have them being held down by a negative entity. All you are contacting are the people who didn't cross over-some of those may be murderers, pedophiles, or other criminals....I wouldn't be able to feel morally responsible without telling you this..NO person ever leaves the board without damage to their aura. Your hurting yourself, plain and simple.. You know that disoder where the person can't feel pain no matter what? Do you think they should cut themselves up just b.c they can't feel it? That's how it is with boards-you can't see what's going on around you, but the damage will be there. ------I'm a medium-I see everything you may not...Ity's hella scary. stop...while u still can. don't be a foolish child.

For starters, get rid of the board. Then get on line and do some research about Ouija Boards. They are dangerous and a portal for evil spirits to come through. Go to any Catholic church and ask the priest for a bottle of Holy water. Take the water home and go through the house and bless each room. Then stay the hell away from things you know nothing about! Good luck!

Parker Brothers did not invent the Ouija Board. It had already been around for awhile when it was bought by Parker Brothers in 1966 and turned into a commercial success as a board game. Its beginnings lie in the distant past when an earlier version (a tripod device) was used in the ancient ways of Babylon and Greece to contact departed spirits. The tripod became the pointer now used with the Board, which is printed with the alphabet, the numbers 1-9, a 0 (zero), and the words 'Goodbye', 'Yes', and 'No'. There are other boards like this with different names, but with the same history and purpose. The modern version of this game was developed by a man named Planchette, a spiritualist (someone who contacts the dead as part of their religion). The Board was further transformed around the turn of the century under the direction and ownership of two men, Elijah J. Bond and William Fuld. Fuld’s name can be seen on the Ouija Board today. The name Ouija is a combination of the French and German words for 'yes': Oui and Ja. According to Bond and Fuld, the Board suggested its own name. The primary purpose of the board is and always has been to contact disembodied spirits. Contacting the dead is called necromancy, and contacting spirits is spiritism, both strongly condemned by God (Deut. 18:9-12; Lev. 19:31, 20:6; I Sam 28, II Kings 21:6; Is. 8:19, 19:3-4). The Board’s translated name, 'yes, yes', is an ingenious and subtle way to invite spirit contact. Dead people cannot hang around after death; you cannot communicate with a dead person. The practices and techniques of contacting the dead and contacting spirits are used widely in the occult. Although the pointer is often moved intentionally or subconsciously by the players, you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position when using the Board. By 'playing' this 'game', you are showing an interest in spirit contact. If contact is made, it is demons (evil spirits, fallen angels), not the dead, who are responding. If Satan can disguise himself as "an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14), then it is not improbable that fallen angels can disguise themselves as the dead. The Ouija Board is not harmless just because it is marketed as a game. Satan, the master of deception and seduction, is good at twisting the truth into lies (Gen. 3:1-6; Jn. 8:44). Satan likes disguises and his lies are often disguised as games. The next time you are tempted to play the Ouija Board as a game, look beyond its disguise and see it for what it really is. Think about this: Just what or who are you trying to contact? God tells us to seek Him instead of the dead (Is. 8:19), and Christ "lives forever to plead with God" on behalf of those who believe Him (Heb. 7:25b). Who wants the Ouija Board when you can know the One Who has "complete authority in heaven and on earth!" (Matt.28:18). If you are wondering about Christ, think on His words in John 5:23b-24, "He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father , who sent him. I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

This is surely a mark of immaturity. Think maturely and don't let anybody or anything bothers you. To the problem of your life you are the only solution and to the question of your life you are the only answer. You must be the master of your ownself. One is strongest with God. Read the Holy Bible and don't think fantastic speculations. It will always amount to your wild thinking what you are not.

Source(s): Bible, Science, History, Philosophy in glorious harmony.

Perform a seance (sp?) and tell the spirits to leave. Or, use the Ouiji Board and tell them to leave that way.

Search your favorite search engine for more clues.

Good luck! Be nice when you're talking to them or else they will not exactly treat you like royalty. ^_^

i never understood those things. i tried it once and nothing happens and i was like "please tell me i didn't just get scammed by buying a piece of wood." but ya, she is full of it. if you let your mind race and think about things too much you eyes will play tricks on you and you will imagine things. as for the door thing, i think her parents are closing it at night. maybe she snores and he parents do wanna hear it. she should get rid of that piece of tree and find something else to make her paranoid...

get rid of the board and sprinkle salt and tell the evil spirits to go to the other side you have surrounded yourself with the white lite

..she needs a priest and psychic....she let something in. an oija bord iz like IM for the spirit world...they can say that they are ANYONE...and that anyone can be a demond spirit..she needs blessing and a cleansing....tell her to take a smudge/sage stick and burn it and take it around her house telling the spirit to leave

Source(s): i know this stuff...but my sister knows more v^_^PEaCE

She is just seeking attention. I played with Ouija boards. She is full of it.

This is a serious problem. There's a section on here for spirits and stuff, and there are some great people that can help you. I'd check into that.