Aliens. Adult joke. Worth a star?

Mike and Maureen landed on Mars. They met a Martian couple and were talking about all sorts of things. Finally Maureen brought up the subject of sex. "Just how do you guys do it?" asked Maureen.

The male Martian responded, "Pretty much the way you do."

A discussion ensued and finally the couples decided to swap partners for the night. Maureen and the male Martian went off to a bedroom where the Martian stripped. Maureen was disappointed to find that he had a very small member no more than half-an-inch long and just a quarter-inch thick. "I don't think this is going to work," said Maureen.

"Why?" he asked. "What's the matter?"

"Well," she replied, "it's just not long enough to reach me!"

"No problem," he said and proceeded to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap, his member grew until it was impressively long.

"Well," she said. "That's quite impressive, but it's still pretty narrow."

"No problem," he said and started pulling his ears. With each pull his member grew wider and wider.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. They fell into bed and made mad passionate love.

The next day the couples joined their normal partners. As they walked along Mike asked, "Well, was it any good?"

"I hate to say it," said Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?"

"It was horrible," he replied. "All I got was a headache. She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears!"

Favorite Answer

Martian jokes are cool. Here's one in return:

I was looking out my kitchen window last week when a little bitty flying saucer landed. I went out to investigate when a little bitty door opened and a bunch of little bitty men got out.

They began looking under twigs and leaves and things. I asked them, "Hey, little bitty men, what are you looking for?"

They said, "Little bitty women."

Have a star and a great day and thanks for the grin.

• Gayle

Hi Lion, Hahahaha Not bad it's kind of cute with the little boy asking questions. Love that little boy.. Lol Lol A Friend. poppy1

LMFAO! That was hilarios! Thank you so much for the laugh! an automatic 10 outta 5 stars! :D

Oh, poor Maureen...well at least she enjoyed herself for one night

Thats Great

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! 10!

LMFAO tat was mad funny can't stop laughing

AHAHA THATs HILARIOUS!!

sucks for the human with the small penis though

hahahhahaha, worth a star lol

The best alien joke ... LMFAO