Can i get AARP insurance? I know its for military people, but what about if youre a veteran?

i meant usaa

Favorite Answer

USAA is for the military and their families offering several products within the same company

AARP insurance is for People of retirement age as the prev post state. Most of the AARP insurance programs are with different companies through contracts which offer certian benefits and discounts(ex life insurance through ACB company, auto through XYZ company)

AARP is insurance for older people, not military. I believe you have to be over 50 get it. I don't think the military has anything to do with it.

AARP is the "American Association of Retired Persons", it doesn't have anything to do with the Military.

• Boots

You are probably thinking about USAA.

USAA is an insurance company that specializes in writing insurance for military personnel and their dependents.

go .to usaa.com and check your eligibilty online