Could I have Asperger's Syndrome?

I am 20 years old and my grandmother suspects I have Asperger's Syndrome. Also, I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder. Asperger's symptoms: "Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody and intonation, and motor clumsiness..."... show more I am 20 years old and my grandmother suspects I have Asperger's Syndrome. Also, I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder.

Asperger's symptoms: "Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody and intonation, and motor clumsiness..." -http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger's_...

I tend to feel apathetic to peoples feelings, though when I was in elementary school, I would get sad when other kids were crying. I dont really hug anyone and I get bored with most people trying to have a general conversation w/ me. I cant maintain eye contact. My speech is anything but eloquent - actually sloppy and I have a stutter (the silent pause kind).

I pay attention to details that don't have significance in some subjects which effects me in school.

I am also not physically capable of some things. I'm pretty clumsy and have light tremors in my hands.

Is it possible I may be suffering from AS which effects social, school, and work life?
6 answers 6