how do you play bloody knuckles with quarters?

please i really want to know

Best Answer

It's a whole different game when played with quarters. (Well the version that I know of...)

What you do is you spin the quarter with your index finger and thumb so that the quarter is making a 'dradel like' motion. Now the person that did not spin the quarter has to 'flick' it with their index finger to make the quarter still spin, but without completely setting it off-course. If they're successful then the origional spinner has to try it. So on and so forth...

The first person to mess up the 'spin' has to put their knuckles on the table about a foot and a half away from the other player's hand. (Ranges may vary.) The other player then puts the quarter on the table and sets up their hand so that their index and middle finger are spread about 2-3 inches apart in front of their thumb. The thumb is holding down the quarter with pressure. What you do now is sling the quarter from the thumb and try to hit the oposing player. Rinse and repeat.

I hope this helps!! :) Have fun!!

Source(s): Works best on slippery surfaces...
  • armiso

Bloody Knuckles

I have seen people just put a fist on the table (back of the hand facing up) and then flick quarters at each other's knuckles, going back and forth.

same as bloody knuckles, but put quarters in your fingers, Btw I wouldnt recommend this game, You can acually break bones.

Source(s): Hahah I'd Know....