Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

50 Cent the best rapper in the world?

He's the most accomplished rapper of all time, he sold more CD's than any other rap artist in history,the best rapper of are era, hate if you want to but there's nothing you little wack haters can do to stop the great Curtis James Jackson!

Update:

GGGGGGGG-unit soldier for life haha!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

50 Cent in my opinion is the top G-Unit Member who makes good songs that are danceable, and accomplished alot in his first debut. 50 Cent is not perfect, nor the best. He's good, his dumbest mistake he had done throughout his career is to go to jail for 4 times just because he was protecting weapons on his limo on the BET Awards, and for cursing out people in his concerts. Another thing is that he matched up with Kanye. 50 cent would have won, but he had to open his mouth saying he can outnumber is Cd's. Anyways, 50 cent is: good, accomplished alot, and probably the most successful and the most dumbest rapper in the industry.

In my opinion, Lloyd Banks is better then Young Buck & 50 Cent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Selling records does not mean you're the best rapper. There are numerous marketing gimmicks mainstream rap artists have to get their stuff to sell. For one, their own record company will go out and buy a million of their own records the first week just to make sales go up, and if somebody sees that a CD has gone platinum, they assume the rapper is great, and sales are how the Rapper gets publicity. I'll leave you with two quotes from rappers better than 50 Cent.

"If your message ain't ****, fu*k the records you sold, cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothin to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as fu*k."

- Immortal Technique

"Hip-Hop generates billions, those that get the biggest piece, they care about the culture the least."

- Jin

• 5 years ago

No. There were many before him that claimed to be gangsta rappers. NWA is probably the most famous from the early 90s.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I personally don't think that 50 Cent is the best rapper in the world, though I agree that he is a pretty good artist. The thing that is really turning me away from 50 Cent, is the fact that he beefs with EVERYBODY and all he raps about is how much money he has. Rap and Hip-Hop is so much more than that. Bye!!!

• 1 decade ago

Man LOOSE CHANGE is no where near the best he cant even out sell KANYE much less PAC you need to choose your words better oh yeah whoadie is a SNITCH.And GAME smashed everybody in thE G-UNNNNNNNOT

• 1 decade ago

You are just on the mainstream music nutsack, first you big up 50 then you big up soulja boy, stop following and be a leader.

• 1 decade ago

He is one of the best, not the best

• 1 decade ago

Hes ok but no where close to being the best or selling the most records you must be like 10 think that lol

• 1 decade ago

Wezzy Who?????? Nas Is The Beast Of Rap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WTF. Game just murdered G-Unit. 50 sucks lyrically. Stop listing to garbage lyrics that have lame metaphors and rhymes.

-If u want to listen to some lyrical master, listen to papoose, chamillionaire, and game. Performably mix tapes. Mix tapes always have better rhymes than CDs. My favorite Camillionaire Mix tape is King. Prodigy is good to, i listened to him on alchemist's no days of CD.

-CD sales, does he write is own stuff. Can u say he is witty in is rhymes. What type of metaphors and punch lines does he got. Do u like the beat, or his rhymes that make u rewined and make u say ohhhhhh. 50 has no spit. 50 is not a rapper, but a business man who wants your money. No lyrical skill and he most likely uses a ghost writer.

Source(s): hard core rap fan
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.