Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

In 2005, Mitt Romney was pro-choice, what is his current position?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Romney changes positions as often as Giuliani changes wives...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pask
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Former Gov. Romney said he was pro-choice in 2003 to get the vote in MA: once he got into office, he flipped his views just as quickly. He's a venture capitalist, always looking for the bottom line and how it benefits him. He ran the state just like like a venture that he could easily flip, and he'll run the country the same way if elected.

The biggest joke here in MA is that his first task as governer was to run for president. What a twit!

• R J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's either flipped or flopped, predicated if you are his machine or a conservative. He's changed on several major issues, but according to an interview with he and his wife he changed and it seems it was several years ago.

So you must be the judge, I normally can discern a politician, but in his case I could not with his wife, she seemed rather serious. Take care.

I did ask the question of why bring that up. I feel a "conservative would catch heck it they tried to push a radicl judge through, but i also cannot figure why they are asked that question because they are what they are.

• 1 decade ago

Mormons beliefs are:

They believe in Gods ( yes plural)

They believe if you are a good mormon when you die you become a god and get your own planet.

They believe the God of earth was a regular man on another planet and he resides near a star called KOLOB

They have special handshakes and secret names so they can find each other after they die.

They wear special secret underwear with secret religious symbols sewn into them that protect them from bullets and other bad things.

All of the following and more are FACTS and can be researched in the 3 books they have

The Bible is the forth book they use and when Mormon beliefs don't agree with the Bible they say that passage was interpreted wrong.

P.S. They say that Jesus had multiple wives when he was on earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it depends what audience he is talking to but right now he is right to life -I cant believe that for the last however many years the christian right has fell for the same trick again and again .a republican presidential candidate promises this time he is gonna make some changes that have to do with their agenda -then they get backstabbed as soon as the candidate is in office (or they get a half hearted attempt at change ) and then fall for it the following election - and nothing ever changes- and well they cant vote democrat -so in truth they never get fair representation -they had a republican majority for 6 years with a republican president and a conservative supreme court .Congress could have introduced a bill stating life starts at conception and changed everything but the republicans dont back the religious right they just steal their votes to forward an agenda that never really matches their own -

• john c
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I believe his latest position is pro- abortion (choice) which is anti-life. If you are reading this, thank your mother for being pro life. Although it is cruel and unfair to the unborn, the mother has the final word re what happens to her body. The ACLU doesn't represent the unborn. At what age does the unborn receive the protection of the U.S.Constitution?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mitt and the rest of the GOP candidates are trying out as part of the Olympic flip flop team who can change there views less then five minutes. Remember they have to please the far right and religious right.

• Mike
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Whatever republicans tell him to be.

Ask Prolifers if they value the 143 million orphaned children (orphanshope.com) enough to choose the responsibility of adopting any?

Throughout history few valued life of an orphan enough to adopt. Look around you, only a few have adopted anybody.

Today, I hope prolifers become truly prolife and start running to agencies to adopt orphaned children. Adopting more orphans is one way of showing women you care for humanity rather than purely newborns.

• 1 decade ago

That's a question he has so far evaded. Sorry I haven't been answering your questions. Been in hospital 8 days.

• 1 decade ago

the flip flopper who was once to the left of ted kennedy now is pro life....how someone can change his values is beyond me...maybe he found god...oh sorry i forget he is a Mormon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.