Sarcastic answers?

Do you ever read the first part of the question and think of a really sarcastic answer then change your mind when you read it all?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Oh my god every single time. Especially the ones where they know what there problem is but they need you to point it out for them. For example, My boyfriend cheated on me what should I do? lol

• Ruth
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes. But, being sarcastic is not the way to answer a question. When I feel like being sarcastic, I just avoid the question. It can be difficult sometimes to resist the urge. But, I will think about the question and, review the question before I respond. Then I can answer the question without being rude.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

Often. Many times a question starts out as though it's a joke (or at least not serious). That's why reading the details, in their entirety, is so important. A very serious question may reveal itself within the details--so answerers who do not wish to read them, should really not answer the question. They could be adding pain to someone who's already in trouble.

• 4 years ago

Whats your favourite thing about Pop music? Justin Bieber Why was George bush the greatest president of USA? Because he rocked my socks Reasons why 13yo hardcore boys are so cool!? Because they're sooo tuff! Sexiest ways to style your hair/facial hair: get a perm and chop it all off Why men are better than women? (vice versa) because they are. its obvoius ment are hott

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hobo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have done yes. I have had 5 violations for sarcastic answers. Too bad Yahoo have little humor

Source(s): I love to laugh!
  • Ahwell
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes! Sometimes I think of what I believe to be a really good answer, only to find that the 'additional information' makes my answer useless! Most frustrating!

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you are sarcastic in real life, like me, its hard to resist the urge when there are so many dumb questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Negative

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if its just me, but i find it impossible NOT to read the first part of a quest...

Ahhhh, just read the whole post, yea, yea i always catch myself doing that :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.