Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats the best way to get rid of termites?

i have a troll still so dont get offended if i remove you as a contact. some people will have to prove that they are not bad. i just had 6 real qs removed.

Best Answer

that really sucks, babe... i think that it's an old problem with a new name... i had to block her.

Sounds like a swarm inside. If so, you really need a professional inspection and probably will need a professional control job. First save a few of the termites (in a Ziploc in the freezer) before you vacuum away the rest. The get a 'timber pest inspection' with written report and suggested actions. Using this, get a few quotes for control actions. It matters greatly what type(s). Fumigation for drywoods won't even slow an attack by subterraneans.

It depends on where the infestation is. if they have not made it to your home or structure yet I would suggest the placement of a proper chemical barrier around the structure and some soil treatments. If they are inside the structure baits work well and if the nest is visible in any way Terminex can inject treatments into the wood by drilling small wholes. You can find out about various methods in more detail at http://www.termite-1.com

I hope this helps.

I had a dream that I'd been violated for a pure and clean answer! This is getting ridiculous!

Try cleaning with white vinegar and then spreading cucumber peels in the areas where the trolls have been. No, wait... that's for ants.

What the hell is going on? I've been trying to lay low because I keep getting VN's for stupid crap. Stuff that's not even offensive. I'm not even having fun on here the past 2 days because of it.

You would think that Yaholes would read questions before they actually removed them...instead of removing them first then you getting p*ssed off over nothing......

That sexy stomach would make anybody jealous, though, baby... Looking good, Ms. Cisco

This is pathetic, especially on a day when you started it down in the dumps, I do see your spirit rising, just like I do when I see you here ;)

sorry i just saw this sweetie...I don't even report the reporters...I did block that vivi person cause she answered one of my qs on the Mrs Noodles account.

• Jon C

I hear that ants in your pants are natural termite predators!

All that hate's gonna burn them up one day.

Just you watch, Sweetie.

I'm going to add you back, if you don't mind. I'm keeping a pretty short leash on my "fans" as well.

• ?

Call terminix