Closing cost and FHA loan?

Ok I hope we didn't make a mistake........We found a house we love that was pretty cheap ($54,900) so we made and offer of $57,000 including closing cost. I guess I should of checked this out BEFORE we offered, but first time home buyer yada yada yada. We were approved for an FHA loan and are now putting down... show more Ok I hope we didn't make a mistake........We found a house we love that was pretty cheap ($54,900) so we made and offer of $57,000 including closing cost. I guess I should of checked this out BEFORE we offered, but first time home buyer yada yada yada. We were approved for an FHA loan and are now putting down 10% on the loan can we have the closing cost rolled into our mortgage like that? Did I make a mistake???
Update: My loan officer said that we need to put down 10% to keep approval for FHA loan I feel like I'm being taken for a ride am I?