Why is it sexy if a man has big shoes?

I just don't get it? Why do girls get so turned on by big shoes?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Rainy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Large appendages (such as feet) are usually signs of large appendages elsewhere (sexually). Not always the case, but it often is. It's the whole survival of the fittest rule.....women get turned on by men who are "manly". Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Simply because BIG is sexy. Women are attracted to big because it makes us feel safe and protected. But not just big shoes cause if the man is little with huge feet then that is so not attractive. Maybe it's just cause i'm a texas girl... ya know... everything's bigger in Texas! YUMMY!!!

• 1 decade ago

Big shoes means big socks which lead to big hands and then you just move right on down then they obviously have big *****. Which needs a nice small place to hide.

• 1 decade ago

They relate having big hands and feet to having a large johnson. My hands and feet are huge. Whether it's true or not I always get a giggle when I tell them..."Big hands, big feet mean you gotta come up short somewhere."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because there is an old cliche that says men with big feet have big penises.

• 1 decade ago

haha. big shoes... means big socks... which means a big d**k. and girls love that.

• 1 decade ago

its all about proportions. Big shoes = big ....well yea. i don't buy it but it's what it is.

• 1 decade ago

idk, it jst does

maybe its a sign they r big and strong and all. i really dont know why though, it just is that way i guess.

• rotflmao

Source(s): you realy don't know?
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know.

i dont.

thats stupid.

ewuh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.