What does the acronym MSLSD stand for?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It is a right-wing nickname for "MSNBC", the network of Keith Olbermann.

Bill O'Reilly really hates Olbermann, a smart-*** that made SportsCentral such a popular show. Keith reports all the mean-spirited fabrications that O'Reilly spouts off with.

Similarly, Rush Limbaugh hates Obermann, for reporting Rush's bilge.

O'Reilly even threatened a caller for trying to mention Olberman's name, saying he'd have Fox Security "get him".

In any case, right-wing nutcases have taken to calling the network MSLSD instead of MSNBC, as if it were a joint venture between Microsoft and a psychedelic drug, instead of joint venture between Microsoft and General Electric's NBC broadcasting unit.

• 4 years ago

2) Mary's Little Boy Jesus is the carol. The words are Long Time Ago In Bethlehem So The Holy Bible Say

• evanuk
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Msnbc Abbreviation

• 1 decade ago

What Flywheel said. I looked it up and it appears that there is a faction out there that does not approve of MSNBC and their reporting of the news or their talk shows. So they call them MSLSD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

it is the definition of a left wing agenda based news organisation with extremist host like AL racebater sharpten the host on msnbc must be on LSD to report the things they do

• 4 years ago

It's because the left wing Media is pumped up on LSD.

• 1 decade ago

Management Strategy For Lake Shoreland Development

Management System For Local Sustainable Development

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

An alternative name for MSNBC. I would go one step further and call it PMSLSD

• 1 decade ago

Flywheel is right. It's a derogatory term referring to "Micro-Soft d-LySergic acid Diethylamide."

It describes MSNBC's use, or non-use, or abuse, of logic.

It implies that their perception of reality is scrambled.

• 1 decade ago

It's a derogatory nickname for MSNBC.

• 1 decade ago

I can't find a single definition anywhere, sorry. Are you sure the spelling is correct?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.