Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Could the Sexual Activity of Yahoo Answers be compared to that of a nursing home?

See, if you've ever sat and watched the old folks in a nursing home, it can be quite cut-throat. Once a man becomes a widower, all the widows are on him like a fly to sugar water... *Zroom*

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think people in the nursing home get more action than the people on Yahoo! Answers. LOL

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I truthfully agree. I undergo in recommendations while it develop right into a great deal while they found out that the feared gay develop right into a instructor of youthful infants. They fired him/her and went on a hate rampage. How stupid. How does being a instructor of math have something to do with a instructors intercourse existence. I propose somewhat. i do no longer keep in mind that the candy youthful ingredient coaching fourth grade a thank you to confess that she enjoyed threesomes and bondage in her intercourse existence. Who the hell cares what you do in mattress. My father used to declare "who cares as long as you're actually not doing it on my front porch or interior the barn scaring the horses, then choose for it".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I thought the Ayatolah Durden had banned you from asking questions relating to sex and farting. Last I heard he had you dressed up in a sack with a letterbox. Interesting how your thoughts have turned to old folks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw a woman with a walker walk up to a man in a wheelchair who weighed about 300lbs and was on O2. She told him he was like that because he never had a real woman like her. LOL

Source(s): Saw this during my clinicals to get my CNA.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hobo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Is this now Yahoo sex Answers or would you rather try Men's Health. Tried to get a Sex section for you guys but they won't do it

• 1 decade ago

Nah, I think they get more action in the nursing home.

• 1 decade ago

Yea I guess it could lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.