Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What bible scripture says two weman sleeping together is a sin?

I know it says that two men should not sleep together and weman and animals is a sin, but what scripture says something about two weman as lesbians? and if yall find something please give the verse and where it says it in the bible.

the scruptures i have gotton so far are about two men sleeping together is bad, i just want to see in the bible that is says two weman together is bad.

Favorite Answer

To the hate-filled delusionals among these disturbing answers:

I'm stronger than you. Bring your stones, bring your sticks, your name-calling and your 'gods'. Demonize me and equate me to rapists and murderers. You did it to the blacks, you did it to the Jews, the handicapped, the Gypsies. You did it to the irish, the Bosnians, the Native Americans. You did it to the aborigines, the Maori. Many of you still do. You do it to me.

You can stonewall me and spread lies about me, but you will not beat me.

You can kill my friends (you have already) or my child, or me, but you cannot kill my love.

I am without shame. You are without love.

Source(s): agnostic/atheist. lesbian.

Romans 1:26-27

1 Corinthians 7:2

Ephesians 5:31

Genesis 19:5

Leveticus 18:22

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Galatians 5:19-21

Ephesians 5:3-5

1 Timothy 1:9-10

Jude 7

• Mookie

In the New Testament,1 Corinthians 6:9, it lists all that will not inherit the kingdom of God, and "homosexuals" is plainly listed, which refers to both male and females. In the New Testament, Romans 1:26, Paul explains how the women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature, i.e. lesbianism. Throughout the bible, both Old and New Testaments, homosexuality is declared as a sin, a sexual perversion that goes against God. But it isn't only homosexuality, it includes adultery, fornication, sex with animals, children, rape, etc. There is no big or little sin, all can repent, be forgiven, and have their sins banished.

Romans 1:24 - 32

They are committing a sin just like the homosexual men. Homosexuality is a sin because it goes against nature and God stuck Jinn and man on Earth to worship him. ALLAH(SWT) told Prophet Adam(PBUH*) and Even to multiply which means have sex. Two men can not make a baby and two women can not make a baby. Therefore homosexuals are an abomination. ALLAH(SWT) destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sinful homosexual acts. The Dead Sea in Jordon is where these two sinful cities used to be. Prophet Lut(PBUH*) and his daughters escaped the destruction of Sodom because they were righteous. Prophet Lut's(PBUH*) wife didn't because she told the men about Prophet Lut's(PBUH*) visitors which were angels in disguise and she wanted to be with the townspeople. So she was destroyed along with everyone else.

Source(s): Qur'an

I don't think it does, it just says two men. Maybe god was getting off on the lesbians?

Here is where we see the bible used as justification to spread hate, bigotry, and IGNORANCE.

Thanks for this because I block bigots and this question will bring them out..

• neil s

Even the goatherders who wrote that mythology aren't dumb enough to interfere with that.

Ah proof that if God was real it would be a man.

Midget porn is just gross, period.