Are there any free programs that'll let me take a bunch of jpg images and compile them into a pdf?

i have some comics that i want to put into a pdf file to read on the go on my archos 605 which can read pdfs. however the pictures are jpgs and i don't think i have a program that can compile them into a pdf. i only have acrobat reader which can only read pdfs. but i want to take advantage of the pdf support of... show more i have some comics that i want to put into a pdf file to read on the go on my archos 605 which can read pdfs. however the pictures are jpgs and i don't think i have a program that can compile them into a pdf. i only have acrobat reader which can only read pdfs. but i want to take advantage of the pdf support of the archos and not be stuck with the comics shrunken down automatically. i'd rather scroll around using the touchscreen in pdf format on my archos.