OMG - my filling came out!! HELP!!?

omg, the filling in my molar that iv had for around 2 years just came out, like ten minutes ago while i was eating! and i swear, when i got the cavity filled, it wasnt that big, but the cavity in my tooth with the filling out now is HUGE, like almost half of my molar! whats going to happen? my dentist doesnt open... show more omg, the filling in my molar that iv had for around 2 years just came out, like ten minutes ago while i was eating! and i swear, when i got the cavity filled, it wasnt that big, but the cavity in my tooth with the filling out now is HUGE, like almost half of my molar!
whats going to happen? my dentist doesnt open till next week, and its the half term holidays. will it hurt? what should i do?
my mum says that i should get it refilled, but my dad says to leave it because he thinks the dentist is a rip-off and i shouldnt bother with another filling! i dont want to spend the rest of my life with a big hole in my tooth!
please tell me what will happen? how should i take care of it? will it need a crown? i hate fillings! they hurt so much! PLZ HELP!! xxx