walkingdude2 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

So where is Chief Wahoo now?

When the Sox were down 3-1 the Indian fans couldn't stop talking smack. Well where are they now? Crying and whining or perhaps kicking their dog?

Well once again it's good to be a Sox fan.

Sox come back yet again from a 3-1 deficit.

Another world series for Sox fans to watch.

Shutting the pie holes of the Yank fans and the Tribe.

So where is Chief Wahoo?

Favorite Answer

Chief wahoo is sitting as the runner up for a ALCS with the 23rd highest payroll. Whereas the Red sox with the second? HMMMM? Go rockies.

My gut feeling tells me that you won't be here if the Red Sox lose the WS.

I do not suppose the identify itself is racist, however I agree that the brand is slightly at the racist aspect effortlessly due to the fact it type of displays a stereotype of Native Americans. And I suppose you do have got to recall that it's viewed to be "politically fallacious" to name a local American "Indian". I suppose the backside line is whether or not or now not Native Americans themselves uncover it to be racist, and I have no idea of anybody of Native American descent who reveals the time period "Indian" itself to be a racist slur. Maybe the first-rate gentleman online will have to as an alternative channel his anger in the direction of the Redskins as an alternative. Or higher but, possibly he will have to uncover a Native American charity to paintings with. Better to support persons who want support than to spend power protecting them over whatever as foolish as this. Help them with truly issues, akin to the truth that Native Americans have a top cost of alcoholism and drug abuse as good as a extreme academic hole. As a long way because the tomahawk chop is going, I'd disagree that it used to be recommended by way of the Seminole tribe. It used to be recommended by way of them while utilized by Florida State whose identify is the Seminoles (and who paintings intently with Seminole leaders to make certain authenticity in all that they do). For the gentleman who thinks the Blackhawk head is racist, I'll fill you in slightly. Blackhawk used to be an precise individual, and despite the fact that the identify truthfully originated from the identify of an Army department within the First World War, it has for the reason that morphed right into a tribute to Chief Blackhawk of the Fox tribe right here in Illinois (you will have heard of the Blackhawk Wars). I am a descendant of Blackhawk, and notice no crisis in any respect with that emblem. (I additionally don't have any crisis with any individual telling me that I am side Indian, both) Edit - I observe I used to be regarding Fungo as "the gentleman". I'd guess he all competent is aware of all that Blackhawk stuff. Proof that quality minds do not continually suppose alike!

Have fun getting crushed by the Rockies. The Tribe will be competing for several years to come. I'm proud of what they did this year.

Be bigger than that man. Come on. Trash talking is just childish. Thanks for making Red Sox fans look bad.