what is a Dutch oven in sex?stupid question?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A Dutch Oven is when, after, or even before sex, you or your partner pulls the sheets over one another head's and passes wind. From what I've been told, it's an incredibly unpleasent experience.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

What Is A Dutch Oven

• 4 years ago

The Dutch Oven needs to be introduced into the relationship as soon as possible. Once they are accepting of it, it will make the Hot Carl, Angry Pirate and Cajun Hotstick more enjoyable.

• 4 years ago

Yahoo has quite a few topics regarding the gay guy dutch oven issue. I have always wondered when a gay guy performs a dutch oven with his male partner, does the partner state "I love your natural scent"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always thought a dutch oven is when your partner farts in bed and then holds your face underneath the duvet.

Or am I just being totally naive?

• 1 decade ago

dutch oven is when someone holds your head under the covers after they have deposited some noxious butt gas in the bed.

Nothing to do with sex, unless your a bit weird.

• Bloed
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am Dutch, I didn't know that, and I think it's hilarious! Lol :))

• 1 decade ago

Breaking Wind under the sheets...

It isn't about sex...it's about the gas...and it's truly gross...and well, gross...why would you do that and why would it amuse?

I just don't get it. Maybe it's a straight guy thing?

hmmm...I know a lesbian who thinks it's a hoot...she's nutters, but I love her...thank the goddess I don't sleep with her! lol

:-)

• 1 decade ago

OMG, I didn't know what it was until I checked out the other answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have never heard this before and it is so funny. I did that once with a guy and he ran to the bathroom and threw up. He was yawning under the covers.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.