Is there any age limit for entering the software industry in India?

My age is 30+.I am a ordinary Pure Science(Pass) Graduate.I have only 1 & 1/2 years non-IT related sales experience.

Can I get a decent job as a fresher in the software/web-development industry after doing a programming course in ASP/JAVA/.Net etc.?

I have not more than 20k to spend.

Can anyone suggest me something that I can do at this time to get into software job?I am unwilling in shift jobs in BPO/Call-Centres ,also my English knowledge and fluency is weak.

I will be greatly obliged if someone guides me.

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

yes you can try going for a certification as a java programmer. the cost for the exam is around Rs 8000 to 10000 .u can study java at home on your own or you can do some a certification in linux. if u don't get into an IT industry u can always try for teaching in an IT institute.

Not at all. You don't have rivals in Software Industry. There is enormous potential in s/w field. 10 Indias and 10 Chinas are also not sufficient to fullfil the demand from s/w industry

Site Rubix is for anyone that builds, needs to build, or would like to build a website. If you are an Internet marketer, you will be able to whip together professional web pages in no time. If you own a business, now you can easily create a site and have a place where you can manage your media and regularly update your web pages. If you want to make money building sites or simply want to be able to build sites in a timely manner, Site Rubix can help you out. Basically, anyone that wants to create a website for their own purposes, to sell, or for clients, Site Rubix is your answer.

If you think it will answer your question, try http://siterubix.incomestarters.com

dont worry, do, one software based vb.net /asp.net/oracle/java/ course in Seed,or, Niit, without spending much more money , They pepole providning 100 % job guarantee

My age is 36 years with B.Tech(Graduate). i have No experinec on IT Industry.But i know C, c++, oracle, Unix knowlwdge.will i eligible for software Job..can u suggest me.

Not sure

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for! Thanks op of this question.