Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Mmmkay, kids, you shouldn't do drugs, mmmkay, drugs are bad. You see, I was at the bottom of the barrel, I was a wreck. Why, I didn't even care about money. I was wasting my life...you boys need to listen up, mmmkay, what I'm talking about might save your life some day. Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. If you do them, you're bad, because drugs are bad. It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, mmmkay, that'd be bad.

Favorite Answer

Not all drugs are bad. I agree that A-class drugs are bad & you should aviod them, but having the odd puff isn't at all bad. Its naturally grown & has alot of good vitamins that your body needs.

Mmmkay. We promise not to mess with drugs. Mmmkay!

• Ya, I know mmmkay? Mama told me the whole story of why I shouldn't, so relax.

Someone's a fan of South Park. :P

mmmkay.... okay dont do drugs because i dont want to look like a idiot mmm i dont want people to make fun of me mmm if i did drugs i cant save up the money to get my car mmmmmmmm which i want mmmkay to get my monkeys to school

• marijooana's bad, mmmkay?

I realize you're just joking, but still. To all you people agreeing that drugs are bad, how many of you have actually tried them? That's like reviewing a book without ever reading it. You have no experience, so you can only go by what people tell you. The media and your parents tell you they are bad so you believe them. Drugs CAN be bad, if you abuse them and don't demonstrate self control. They can also be good if you are responsible. USING drugs does not mean you are ABUSING them. Two different things. Yeah I would agree that crack and heroin and a lot of other drugs are not worth it, and can ruin your life. But many other drugs have no negative effects on your body, and can actually teach you things. For example, hallucinogenic mushrooms. Name one negative effect that has on your body. You can't, because there are none. As long as you have somebody sober with you to make sure you don't run into traffic or something. It's all about being a responsible user. LSD is another potent yet safe drug. When I say safe I mean it won't mess up your body or organs, that doesn't mean you can't do something stupid on it. But when used responsibly, it can open up your mind and give you an entirely new perspective on life. Don't believe me? Read the article in the link below. Crick, the guy who got the Nobel Peace Prize for figuring out the double helix structure of DNA, was on LSD when he figured it out. Many other scientists and intellectuals have used psychedelics like ketamine and lsd for their unique effects and benefits. It is people who just take LSD to get messed up and see pretty colors who damage the drug's reputation. I have experimented with every recreational drug you have ever heard of and then some. I am not addicted to any of them, nor have I had any health complications from any of them. Ecstasy has helped me therapeutically, allowing me to learn about myself. LSD and mushrooms have opened up my mind and allowed me to see things in a new light. Ketamine has allowed me to experiment with the inner workings of my brain, and it is even used as an instant cure for depression. I admit it is playing with fire to use drugs, but the drugs are only as bad as the person using them. If you're responsible and have a healthy fear of them, you can use them relatively safely. Check out that link below. If it wasn't for LSD we wouldn't know nearly as much about genetics.

mmm yes mmmkay

mkay okay mmmkay ?

MMkay Mr Makay

mmmkay

mmmkay