Chi Guy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it me, or are Repub debates simply not that interesting?

Update:

Fred Thompson stutters all night

Rudy G-money talks about NYC

Romney shape shifts all over the place

yada yada yada

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's you...and your closed little mind.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not impressed, but people shouldn't have expected me to be - basically, the funniest question to me was "who was the most conservative", which I believe Romney tried to win the most - kinda like "who wants to get the endorsement, but lose because the endorsement won't mean much this year".

Thompson seems like he's made of rubber, and nobody from NYC will get my vote - LA and NY get too much representation already.

Source(s): spinornospin.blogspot.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What would be interesting is if they would inform us of what the other parties are doing. This isn't just a two party sytem in this country. Unfortunately, the two parties are the ones that are ruining the country. I believe we need more diversion and the public needs to be educated to the fact that voting isn't about winning or losing,... but about speaking.

• I always find double talk & saving face very entertaining. Especially when they gang up on each other. (It's the same for the dems too.. one debate they gang up on Hil - the next it's barack. )

UPDATE:

Favorite moment = after the debate interview w/ double talkin' Duncan. Alan called him on a few key points and he rambled & stuttered until he remembered his talking point - "it's all Bill Clinton's fault"!! :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only interesting thing about the Republican debates is Ron Paul. The rest of the candidates are a bunch of losers.

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yawn. The only candidate with a real plan is Ron Paul, and those compasionate conservatives almost ran the poor guy out of town on a rail. Just shows the kind of person in the republican ranks when they boo their own candidate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I watched shark,steelers/broncos and Indians/Red Sox. It was all more intereting. When were the debates

• 1 decade ago

Haha. That is so true, especially because Guiliani has nothing to say that is not related to WTC tragedy!

Ron Paul is the only one with any substance.

• It's you.

Since you are a liberal you will hear nothing good from the Republican debates. But, let me guess, every word spewed by the DNC is nothing short of revolutionary.

• 1 decade ago

One must have an open mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.