Best sushi buffet in Atlanta area?

Im looking for a japanese restaurant with a buffet style sushi bar. Not the cheap sushis you find in some buffets where they dont have my favorites like eel and shrimps. Any recommendations?

• jodi c
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure about Atlanta, but I enjoy SUSHI MITO at 6470 Spalding Drive in Norcross GA.

Sushi Buffet Atlanta

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best sushi buffet in Atlanta area?

Source(s): sushi buffet atlanta area: https://biturl.im/5vz4E

Here's the top 2:

Zuma Sushi

701 Highland Ave

Atlanta, GA 30312

Phone: (404) 522-2872

MF Sushibar

265 Ponce De Leon Ave NE

Atlanta, GA 30308

Phone: (404) 815-8844

Toyo Ta Ya Sushi Buffet

5082 Buford Hwy NE

Doraville, GA 30340-1103

Phone: (770) 986-082

my bro is an expert on sushi. also in pufferfish sushi. what he does is pokes them to make them puff up and slaps them so they stick to his hand. then he swims up to the surface and smashes them on the boat floor into tiny pieces. he doesnt own a restaurant and he looks kind of crazy but hes brave for serving his country pufferfish, even tho noone wants to eat for who know what reasons.

Rusan in Buckhead, I think it is $8 and very fresh. Busy, so they are constantly replenishing and making fresh stuff.