jen
jen asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

What halloween costume should I wear to ice skating?

I can wear a costume to my ice skating lessons, but no masks and nothing below the ankle. I don't want to be a princess or a fairy or anything too girly and I like being creative with my costumes. There's a contest too, for a most creative costume.

I am willing to buy new things for it, or I can use something I already have. Notably, I have a medium length black bobbed wig (I was cleopatra last year), some Tattoo sleeves, a bunk of different lengths of random sparkly fabric and a really long black and white wig and a bunch of other random things.

Best Answer

How about a sumo costume? That would be pretty funny and if any bumps into you it wont hurt..!

hmmm... I think that you should be a ice princess (but dont go buy an ice princess costume) You should like get a blue sparkly dress that is short not too long and glitter for your eyes and pretty stuff like that.

punk biker chick?(wig and tatto sleves)

glam 80s rocker girl?(tease your hair and use the sparkly)

vampire?(black/white wig)

clown?(random stuffs)

nothing?(aka everything at once)

wear something that is comparable for you to move around in

like a Spanish dancer or a simple cowboys suit.

Hmmm a witch?

a zombie that looks like he's been frozen underground (use blue makeup)