Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in TravelCaribbeanDominican Republic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know the Independent age for drinking, driving and gambling in Dominican Republic??

I want to know the Independent age for driving, drinking and gambling in Dominica, best answer will be chosen!!

Favorite Answer

Hi Krissy!, The legal age in the Dominican Republic for Driving, Gambling and Drinking is 18 years and to be in

possession of a " Cedula" (Dominican identity card).

But like "Jazzpaging" already answered, in the toerist area's they are not that strict for tourist. Hope you will visit us and enjoy it!

Source(s): I'm a VIP tour operator here in the best of the best Puerto Plata.
  • ?

Gambling Age In Dominican Republic

1

Source(s): #1 Groundbreaking Betting Software : http://bettingmachine.oruty.com/?rzP

The drinking age in Dominican Republic is 18, but there's really no drinking age, because u can send a little kid to go and get alcohol.. they don't ask for IDs.. so I'm sure u guys will be able to drink some loll ;)

The legal age is 18 however in most tourist areas they don't pay much attention unless you are making an idiot of yourself. Once in a while there is a crackdown in Santo Domingo when some mothers get up in arms over their kids drinking underage. Enjoy your trip it's a great place to have a blast.

18 but they don't give a crap and if you can stick your head over the bar you get served! Same with Gambling and NO ONE has a license here!

I got hit in the rear by a guy on a motorcycle and he had no license and no insurance but I had to pay the creep 500 pesos in the land of make believe!

It's 18 but they rarely card at resorts. Don't drive though....I think even driving sober there would be death sentence for any non-Donimican person. They drive like animals!!! Super fast and wreckless!

18, Some places tend be be strcit about it, but it's rare to find those places. They don't really care that much.

Source(s): I'm dominican

Hi, 18 of course..like most places. you are welcome here anytime :-) Good luck!!